Ninja H2 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No one recognised Chris the stalker walker? Racing rider? He owns a kawasaki dealership and happened to have the exact bike I wanted on display

·
Registered
835 Posts
I thought it looked like him but bloody **** he looks old , he's probably aged waiting to shift that H2 .
You look a big chap for the H2 ,how tall are you and how do you find the bike for size ?

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
6'2" 330lbs, feels ok but I have not ridden it yet :) I had a fireblade for a while and had no problems, I'm very flexible for a big bloke, been in the gym most of my life

·
Registered
835 Posts
Think you will be OK on the H2 but you have to be getting towards the upper limit of fitting the bike , did they let you sit on it before you brought it ? Apparently it's a little roomier than a ZX10 R but smaller than a Blade .

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sat on a few at shows and sat on this bike. Fits fine, I think if you want a particular car or bike you will make it fit within reason and it gives me a reason to lose a bit of weight

·
Registered
787 Posts
Sat on a few at shows and sat on this bike. Fits fine, I think if you want a particular car or bike you will make it fit within reason and it gives me a reason to lose a bit of weight
You'll be fine,, I'm Similar size and the extra height and weight help hold it down.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts