·
Registered
891 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@ Jeffro,
how about a video showing the beautiful scenery you get to ride around in?
Hey Rapidroy thanks for the message! Would love sometime to show you the great scenery and weather we have here, best in the world! If ever down this way look me up!
Cheers mate
Jeffro ;)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Which part of Australia are you from, i always wanted to go to Australia and where you are sounds like my paradise

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Which part of Australia are you from, i always wanted to go to Australia and where you are sounds like my paradise
Hi mate I come from South Eastern Australia in the city of Sydney (Largest city in Australia). It's a great place to live with riding weather all year round which is a big bonus no freezing temps to worry about. However its one most expensive countries to live in, high taxes and whatnot. We do have a great Medical system for the people and social security system which keeps a lot people well away from the poverty level and keeps crime minimal. Gun control is huge here.
As for riding..... I am very lucky I can go in three directions from where I live and quickly have beautiful countryside and of course corners to ride my bike. And if I go East beautiful unspoilt beaches too. But... and it's a big but, we pay high taxes here to have this sort quality, so needless to say you need to work work work to afford the toys we talk about here hehe :D
If you ever come here look me up can meet up sometime and I can show you around....
Take it easy and ride safe :)
Jeffro ;)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Cool, I'm working hard in uk trying to accumulate businesses and property in the hope I can convince my wife to retire to Australia. If I holiday their in the near future I'll be sure to look you up. Cheers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts