Ninja H2 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
The gen 2 intercooler has been scrapped, and MC Cycle Works has decided to cut any further development for the H2

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The gen 2 intercooler has been scrapped, and MC Cycle Works has decided to cut any further development for the H2
WTF ... why????

I thought they were in testing mode and Bear Racing was in full production!

I spoke to Pierre many times and it seemed to be moving along very well.

·
Registered
891 Posts
yeah I have been waiting for that stage II kit ever since I returned the stage I kit, still don't have an intercooler yet, but I do have the Extreme Creations kit on it's way shipping out next week. Finally I'll be able to ride the bike again.

·
Registered
258 Posts
May there was a different opinion about high quality ...

·
Registered
587 Posts
^Message Ozbooster on this forum ;)

·
Registered
891 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
The Extreme creations is ART!!!! I have the ceramic coated kit. a little expensive but when you see it, its worth it. I also got their fuel rail and upgraded Inj's.

·
Registered
867 Posts
The Extreme creations is ART!!!! I have the ceramic coated kit. a little expensive but when you see it, its worth it. I also got their fuel rail and upgraded Inj's.
What have you noticed since you've installed it?

·
Registered
183 Posts
I haven't been able to find the fuel rail on their website. What injectors fit it? Thank you!

·
Registered
39 Posts
go on their Facebook page, I was the first to get one, they where in pre production when I called and ordered my kit and after speaking back and forth he had one of the rail done for me so I could have it with the Kit. It comes with Bosch Ink 1150cc

·
Registered
183 Posts
Thank you, I'd looked on the webpage rather than Facebook (I really hope Facebook dies, and there's no reason why long term, that isn't possible, though admittedly that's a change of subject.)

EDIT: Had trouble finding it, but adding fuel rail to the Google search finds it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts