Ninja H2 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the maximum gps top speed of an H2 with just a derestricted ECU, full aftermarket exhaust and aftermarket air filer on pump gas?

Obviously re-gearing would be necessary.

NO SC Gears.

NO Intercooler.

NO race gas.

·
Registered
238 Posts
It's hard to answer, mostly depends on how many RPM you are happy doing on your unrestricted ECU.

A bit over 200mph with 19/42 gearing.

The best site to fiddle with theoretical best gearing:
Gearing Commander ⚙
and then take off 5%-10% for closer to real world results.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Running 19/41 on gears. More fine tuning next year. It will go faster. I do use Sunoco 100 octane unleaded and Woolich Racing products. My local Sunoco station has the pump in the fuel island. The smell is worth the $10 per gallon. : )

Attachments

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
What is the maximum gps top speed of an H2 with just a derestricted ECU, full aftermarket exhaust and aftermarket air filer on pump gas?

Obviously re-gearing would be necessary.

NO SC Gears.

NO Intercooler.

NO race gas.
That describes my bike's tune and so far the best I've done in a mile, precisely measured at LSR meetings, is 205.7mph. That was running 19/42.

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
I set my redline at 14K, same as H2R. I haven't hit redline in 6th gear yet. I also use H2R ETV map. With more fine tuning of fuel and timing maps, I'm confident it will go faster, goal is to hit 220 next year. Time will tell. Since I don't road race, an intercooler is not on my to do list. My boost temp is about 212F after a run.... You have to remember that Kawasaki really had to restrict this bike to make it street legal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts