Ninja H2 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my second chance at this land speed stuff. Using the Woolich software, I figured out how to tune the bike at the track. Used my phone as a hotspot and was able to reflash the bike at the track. I'm getting much closer with the tune. Hit 211 in the mile and on this pass I actually had a bad start.... On another note, feel for you Boosted, glad you were able to control it. All my best to you.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I saw two sets of marker flags at the edge of the track. What distance was it to the second set where you shut the throttle?

We have our records meeting at Elvington (UK) in a couple of weeks. The longest distance is a mile and we have to run both ways taking the average speed from two consecutive runs. These must be completed within an hour and we are not allowed to leave the runway or make any changes between runs for it to count as a record. I would love to have a longer distance, we did have at Woodbridge but sadly that venue is no longer available and I never ran it on my H2.

Good luck at Loring.

·
Registered
891 Posts
cool, good job. Still looking forward to when I can do my first LSR.
interesting how you got a rolling start. Thought it would be from a dead stand.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
First set of flags was the mile, second set of flags was mile and 1/2. There is plenty of room to stop, the airstrip is 3 miles long. It's such a great feeling standing at the starting line and looking out to the horizon. : ) It is a standing start, the starter is just forward of the person racing. I really had a bad start on that particular pass.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts