Ninja H2 banner

241 - 249 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Fairnuff, I think I remember reading you had a "prototype" or similar of the IC.

May be something I will still look at in time IF needed.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Don , If i take the core out i will still use the billet plenum, this is the prototype from Extreme Creations, very heavy , production units are lighter
So does heavier mean better cooling?

Also wow this build is literally h2.5
You’ve rebuilt the bike from ground up.
Only thing left is titanium frame lol

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #243
No cooling effect from the plenum with core removed its all in the up to 5 litres/min of methanol as fuel
with core its cooling is exactly the same as the production model except i would have used an ice tank instead of heat exchanger on the radiator which makes it a little cooler initially
the methanol means no start line maintenance

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #244
Ok so update on the bike and to condense previous pages
current spec,
2015 H2,
motor stripped and pistons ceramic coated, zx14 studs fitted
H2R cam on inlet and std inlet on exhaust
options of stg 2-4 SC gears (i get them made )
84mm compressor upgrade
EC intercooler , most likely without core as i dont need the cooling with the methanol (its the original prototype unit that is still being modified as we go, currently testing another stack shape and will hit the flow bench in a week or so )
950cc primary and 1650cc secondary injectors with EC fuel rails (Methanol fuel needs 2.5 x capacity of gasoline)
Weldon fuel pump mounted under the rear of the motor
big fuel lines (AN8) and large capacity methanol proof regulator
Link G4+ ecu , with internal can lambda, 4x can EGT , and AIM strada dash
Vandemon Exhaust
DME swingarm (+2 to +6) for zx14 rear wheel , which also holds my ballast box mounted in front of the tire
custom subframe which holds the methanol tank and supports the Airtech tail fairing
ZX10 front forks (salt makes forks , wiring and many other parts disposable items )
Fibreglass H2 nose adapted to full LSR style side and belly fairing
can of Golden blaze green paint to finish it off

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #246
The intent is 400hp and 250mph,
fuel system is about 95% done, still have to heat shield and secure the fuel lines
About to send the headers away to get EGT bungs welded in (welding Ti is a little above my pay grade )
and wiring needs mounting on the new subframe, couple of hours when i get the chance then it hits my dyno

·
Registered
10 Posts
Missed my chance to ride this bike again this year, dang it all!! Be sure to post a dyno video so all here can enjoy that as much as I did being there!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I buy them complete with pilot bore , get them finished to size and balanced
then same guys who finish and balance, machine the housing, assemble the rotating section with new wheel and balance the assembly
Currently doing several styles, bigger version of the 6+6 original wheel, an 11 blade and a 9 blade
Also found a problem in the bearing housing which i update some components while its getting reassembled
Hey OzBooster, could you elaborate a little bit more on the bearing housing update?
my friend is upgrading the supercharger too but I'm just interested in what you did.
I appreciate if you could share a bit more info

Thank you

241 - 249 of 249 Posts