Ninja H2 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys, want to say Hello to fellow H2 Owners, my name is Ricky, I am a H2 owner that has been riding for over 50 years including my 5hp Briggs @ Stratton Mini-Bike, LOL, my first bike was a new 69' Harley Davidson 65cc Leggaro, then I got my 1st Kawasaki a 1972 G5 100 in yellow, then a 1973 Kawasaki S2 350 triple in Orange, these were all brand new, then I bought a used 1971 Kawasaki H1 500, then a 1973 Kawasaki H2 in Purple, then a 1973 Norton 750 Commando in Orange with a Combat Motor, then back to Kawasaki in 1978 for the Baddest Bike at the time a Silver Z1-R 1000 which I still own today...LOL...that's my Early Years, in the last 10 years I have owned many Bikes including a MINT 1972 H2 which took 1sy Place in the Jap Class at the Dania Beach Classic Motorcycle Show, also many Choppers and Bobbers, R-1's, Gixer 1000's, Ducati's etc., I had one of the 1st BMW 1000RR's in the Country, just sold an HP4, and also a 2013 BMW 1600 GT, I put a ProCharger on a 2005 Fatboy made 120hp, I still have a 2000 Turbo Busa which has over 300 RWHP.... etc., etc., all this leads up to My H2 is the best Motorcycle in the World for the Money!! I know I have owned them ALL...LOL, Those who knock the H2 is because they Don't have one, the Riding Experience is KILLER...like nothing else, if you think you can ride go take one for a spin, It Will Blow You Away!!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
That's quite the history of motorcycles that you have there. Do you think that it has all been leading up to the Ninja H2?

Welcome to the forum!

Cheers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, I have always been a Kawasaki Owner and I could not wait for this bike to come out, I placed my order early, my bike's vin is 131...

·
Registered
787 Posts
Happy for you ricky....And we know the bike handles superbly thanks to James Hillier on the IOM. Delicious is my new word to describe IT.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Hi, I have always been a Kawasaki Owner and I could not wait for this bike to come out, I placed my order early, my bike's vin is 131...
In true Kawasaki style this bike gets better with use. quickshifter comes alive after 6k revs, gearbox a dream after 1000 miles.
Its strange having had so many bikes there must have been times when you've thought ,,,can't get better than this. I'm sure a lot if us are feeling this with the H2. Welcome and enjoy

·
Registered
288 Posts
Welcome Ricky I agree with you 100% , haven't been riding road bikes as long as you only 38 years mind you if you include trail bikes im up to 46 years .Bomberdier mini bike chucked me into a fence, Honda XL70, 2 Honda 450 twins, Suzuki 750 Waterbottle, Suzuki 1000GSE, Honda 750/4 Chopper,Kawasaki Z900 , Kawasaki zx9 2001, 1 Kawasaki zx9 2002 Road and 1 ZX9 2002 Track bike of which I still have all the Kwakas and now the H2.This bike is a new experience every ride ,can wait until the weather gets warmer and I take her for a run on the track.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Hi, I have been on the forum at about the time when I put my order in. I finally got mine late Friday evening. I was scared to death that I was going to drop it, trying to unload it from the trailer. So I called a friend to help me. He was pushing on the bike on the front of the bike with dirty leather gloves, and put a round scratch on the fairing. I started it up, let it warm up. My first reaction was how heavy it felt. The next thought, (when I was sitting on the bike), Was the enormous size! I felt intimidated by it's size. I rode it into the garage. The next day, I checked my finances, and found out I didn't have the money for a complete set of safety gear, and the plastic wrap that she needs to protect her. So all I can do is stare at it in the garage. My vin is 975. My motorcycle shop financial advisor is going to email me all of the pictures they took of her. I want to use one of them as my avatar. So it looks like I will have to ride vicariously through you wonderful people a little bit longer. thank you

·
Registered
200 Posts
Welcome Ricky... People like you are exactly the reason Kawasaki built the H2. In the right hands it produces miles of smiles. The yappers are yappers, anyone who doesn't respect the positioning of this bike or disowns it based on paper was never really interested in the fastest accelerating bike ever...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So true, when I bought my 78' Z1-R most people thought I was Crazy to pay $3695. for a Japanese Motorcycle, but I remember the day I took her home WOW, I was Happy, when I picked up the H2 I had the same feeling 37 years later...LOL.... I was running 11.7 with a Kerker Pipe, [email protected]'s and 1 tooth down on the counter sprocket and back then that was Fast for a stock bike!! it was at New England Dragway I shut up all the Kawasaki haters.. Now I doing the same with the H2.... Nothing changes...LOL

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Welcome Ricky!Yup...I like what H2rcx says...'gets better with time"...yes...mine too.Really having a fun time out riding...noticeable ride quality 'improvement' and all as the miles are adding in.8k+ now on mine.Just a fun bike...Definitely my all day machine.As I was hoping.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts