18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seeing if anyone wants to be H2 besties in the L.A. area. Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahaha I'm still high from the adrenaline that this bike is giving me... I've been giddy like a little girl since I got it! I'm sure you can relate...

·
Registered
247 Posts
Sure can bud, welcome to the madness that is the H. Words never do it. They always fall short. Only when one rides one, and tries to find redline in any gear, then they step off the bike a different person. Like they have seen something that has lurked in their dreams, they saw brought to life that evil Vamp in silk stockings with a gas turbine for a heart. All lust for speed made reality and delivered with a style and grace that makes riders of other machines swallow dryly, bob their Adams apple, and start making excuses. Every time I stop at a gas station I am grinning like an idiot from the mad thrust and sound that this girl makes. That warbling moan at 10,000 rpm, on the way to either a shift and another gear of madness made song, or a let-off and a chirp and pfshhhhhh......
Poise and polish on a thermonuclear warhead wearing chrome stilettos.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

My sentiments exactly! Pure poetry in motion!

Revolutions rise as the throttle fully twists open, turbines thrust the tame air into turmoil. Realizing the redline is out of reach you can only bite the bullet and bear the brutal boost that is about to unleash before your body. Higher and higher as the revs climb, your heart beats in synchronicity. As you approach the peak power, you have only one option left: shift and repeat! 🤤🤤🤤

·
Registered
888 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice! I've seen him on instagram... I'll stop by his shop one of these days.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts