Ninja H2 banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I plan to install my stage 2 SC gears and HD fuel pump this am.

It would greatly appreciate it if someone would send me a copy of a reliable, tested stage 2 SC gears PCV map for use with an HD fuel pump with street sprint filter, brock ecu, full vandemon and 93 octane gas.

I also plan on using my Autotune until my dyno guy is available, what is the recommended AFR for a 2016 H2 with vandemon, Guhl / brock ECU, street sprint air, 93 octane gas.

[email protected]

Thx

·
Registered
674 Posts
Generally i would aim at a sliding scale A/F, somewhere around 13.2 at idle and cruise speeds and down as low as 11.5-11.8 at high load /psi to keep combustion temps lower
You probably need to regap the plugs if going below 12:1 A/F or for higher psi, aim at .018 th gap last thing you want is a misfire if using autotune (only proviso is go richer at idle/cruise if closing the gap or it may surge a little )

If no one comes up with a map try adding 5% down low and 10% from midrange on , look at comparitive dyno graphs posted and use it as a guide to where the extra power is and where it will need the extra fuel and dont go straight to full throttle, plan a tuning range and work on it before going to next level, and use what you learnt from the previous to predict what you will need in the next and make the changes before going there

1 - 2 of 2 Posts