Ninja H2 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. 20 years in the game and looking to get back into sport bikes. Definitely want an H2 and with the way things work nowadays willing to ship to VA. Message me if you're in the market to sell and I may be messaging the post as a potential buyer. Thanks everyone

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hello all. 20 years in the game and looking to get back into sport bikes. Definitely want an H2 and with the way things work nowadays willing to ship to VA. Message me if you're in the market to sell and I may be messaging the post as a potential buyer. Thanks everyone
You need to message sellers. There’s no shortage of buyers for the H2. And then the seller may respond to your offer.

You should rephrase the wording of this post. It reeks of entitlement.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You need to message sellers. There’s no shortage of buyers for the H2. And then the seller may respond to your offer.

You should rephrase the wording of this post. It reeks of entitlement.
Huh? It's called a broad spectrum ask to a large community. You'd suggest that I message multiple sellers, some of which have old posts, and not to mention you don't know if I had already....and you make inferences about what I should do on a post.

There alot of spam on here first off so one can not be too careful, and no need for your help I've already found an H2. Entitlement, from what? Introducing myself as a rider and the excitement searching for an H2 brings. Cmon man, get outta here

·
Registered
64 Posts
Sorry. I may have come of harsher than I meant. All I’m saying is that it’s unreasonable to expect someone that’s selling to look for “want to buy” posts in these forums when they can simply make their own post and generate a ton of interest.

and the entitlement comment comes from your sentence “Message me if you're in the market to sell and I may be messaging the post as a potential buyer.” It comes off as entitled because now you want someone with a highly sought after item to not only message you, but there’s a chance you won’t even reply to them. Really rubs me the wrong way.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry. I may have come of harsher than I meant. All I’m saying is that it’s unreasonable to expect someone that’s selling to look for “want to buy” posts in these forums when they can simply make their own post and generate a ton of interest.

and the entitlement comment comes from your sentence “Message me if you're in the market to sell and I may be messaging the post as a potential buyer.” It comes off as entitled because now you want someone with a highly sought after item to not only message you, but there’s a chance you won’t even reply to them. Really rubs me the wrong way.
Having you moment huh. Rubs you the wrong way, etc. You seem to like to unload your feelings on a post. Thing is when legitimate buyers want to buy a motorcycle it's just that simple. When legit sellers and not scammers want to sell...it works out for everyone. I use all marketplaces (offer up, FB, cycle traders) the correct way. Plus nothing another man says should rub you the wrong way, when they have good intent. You and I aren't familiar with each other. Let's keep the only thing we have in common is the joy of riding. We can have differences in thought. I just don't write others first to share my feelings as you did...because what's the point. I get my H2 this week so I'm happy none the less

·
Registered
64 Posts
I didn’t unload my feelings. I simply said you came off as entitled. And I said that the chances of getting a seller to respond to a thread like this is low.
Its a public forum. I never “shared my feelings” here.You asked a question. I thought it came across as coarse and arrogant and I suggested a change.
If that has offended you, that’s on you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts