Ninja H2 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to take the bike out this evening. When is started it the ABS light was on. Turned it off and on a few times, kick stand up , down , in gear, neutral. Nothing. Still on. The manual says a few things may affect this and riding it may clear it up. This is my plan for the morning. Anybody else had this happened? Got the bike Monday. Put 120 miles on it and now having issues LOL!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Went to take the bike out this evening. When is started it the ABS light was on. Turned it off and on a few times, kick stand up , down , in gear, neutral. Nothing. Still on. The manual says a few things may affect this and riding it may clear it up. This is my plan for the morning. Anybody else had this happened? Got the bike Monday. Put 120 miles on it and now having issues LOL!
ABS light is always on when you start the b
ike. Light turns off when you start driving. (Or stays on If you have an issue with the system). So its not a failure but a normal feature.

·
Registered
471 Posts
My ABS will come on if I start the bike with steering well off center and ride off. I stop, start the bike and it clears it's self. A quirk in the software?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts