Ninja H2 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I was unable to order the H2 while it was still available so now I'll wait and see if they will be taking new orders later. I was originally thinking of getting a Ducati Panigale but I'm not too sure if I want to fork out that much for just the base model.

The NinjaH2 was my next choice but since there is a limited production for them I'll just browse around the forum for inspiration.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Buy the Ducati if you were denied sticker albums as a child. If you like track work wait till next year when i'm sure there will be 750 triple with 200 bhp that will be much lighter, sharper and expensive. This H2 will remain the stuff of legends. It is not in Kawasaki's interest to top it.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Was in the same boat, the 1299 Panigale was at the top of my list along w/ the 15 S1000RR. Then narrowed it down to 2; The Panigale & the bike that won - KawiH2

Heard through the grapevine there will be another ordering period in November but no one knows for sure. My local Kawi sales manager told me in May to put down a deposit that there would be another ordering period in June which obviously never happened, so glad now I didn't go that route & searched out (cycle trader) a new one out out of state that was available, close enough to ride it home. Financing fell through for the original purchaser. Bike hadn't even been started & had all the Ninja H2 swag that you get w the purchase. And dunno why this even happened but Kawasaki sent me in the mail a 2nd box of nano coating, cloths & detailing spray.

If you don't want to play the wait & see game (till the next ordering period if there is one) there are brand new bikes that do pop up on eBay from dealerships usually at msrp. I freakin love this machine, good luck w/ your decision.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I was unable to order the H2 while it was still available so now I'll wait and see if they will be taking new orders later. I was originally thinking of getting a Ducati Panigale but I'm not too sure if I want to fork out that much for just the base model.

The NinjaH2 was my next choice but since there is a limited production for them I'll just browse around the forum for inspiration.

There is a Kawasaki Dealer near Los Angeles that received one last week & the buyer backed out. If interested just call Greg or Dean at Temple City Powersports, San Gabriel, ca Tel 626-287-6167

·
Registered
126 Posts
Methinks they will however.This is the learning part of this new line of bikes.I foresee something even BIGGER(powerwise and tQ-wise)up ahead.Maybe a SC 14?1600 cc's?Ya never know
I personally doubt theyll go with the bigger bikes. Im betting next will be sc 600s..
Imagine the hp that 14 or 16s will have on the road.

Either way, i look forward to the new sc wave of bikes to come(from all makes).
Will. Be interesting if kawasaki change the look, seeing that the h2/r had all that rnd done in their wind tunnels. It would be like them saying, ok this design is best, or so we thought. Now weve gone better.

·
Registered
554 Posts
hey, welcome to the boards, if you tell us where you're located maybe we can help you find one private sale?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.