Ninja H2 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With 2015 drawing to a close and anytime soon an announcement will come what 2016 holds for the H2 I thought a dedicated thread of speculation was in order.

Personally I think K has proved their point. There will be a few people who have had their financial situation change and any remaining H2's will be swept up. I don't think K will have to lower itself to pushing the last ones out the door.

Brocks made it clear what the bike is all about. Anyone wanting to smash 200 mph knows what bike to buy now. My thoughts are we will see 230, 240, 250, and on and upwards.

I see an out run of production in 2016 in the mirror paint. K will focus on zx10r and not interfere with the exclusivity of the H2. If they were to mess with this then future exclusive bikes would not be taken seriously.

I think a 750 triple with 170 kgs kerb weight and 210 ( 230 bhp ) in a track focused package would hit the spot but this is 4 - 5 years away.

·
Registered
835 Posts
That's how I see it too , a few seem unsold at the moment but they will sell quickly if Kawasaki announce the end of production .
I think Kawasaki has filled orders and few bikes would sell in 2016 compared to 2015 , they could lower the price but as you say that would seriously undermine their credibility for future " River Mark , Halo" models .

I would like to see it along the lines of the 750 NR HONDA , As one bike journalist put it " Honda showed us its willy " hopefully it's Kawasaki briefly flexing its muscles.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is enough of a WOW factor with the H2 to last a while. Its a bit like lady parts. When you first see one briefly it looks like a boring closed clam. Once you prize (sic) it open there are a multitude of delights.

If Honda got the willy then the title for the ball sack definitely belongs to Kawasaki.

I don't see 750 triple K being anywhere near the 200k Honda are asking. They could ask a premium over zx10r , use a bit of carbon and ask near H2 money. I'm sure they would sell like hot cakes given how "fine" this bike is proving itself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts