Ninja H2 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm undecided about this item . My petrol tank is not wrapped but is still" as new "but takes a lot of care to look after . I think this item sits off the tank surface but would leave a gap at the leading edge but it would be nice to ride the bike without worrying about the paint .

Attachments

·
Registered
625 Posts
Good concept but a bit on the large side for my taste, I love the paint on mine so just got the sides wrapped. Sure that would do a good job protecting it though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
376 Posts
To me leaving it Stock is no big deal. Keeping it clean isn't that hard, and looks awesome just OEM. The way I look at it is all the hard work buying this bike and worrying about "protecting" it, when it takes little effort often to keep it shiny and clean ..l
Jeffro ;)

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To me leaving it Stock is no big deal. Keeping it clean isn't that hard, and looks awesome just OEM. The way I look at it is all the hard work buying this bike and worrying about "protecting" it, when it takes little effort often to keep it shiny and clean ..l
Jeffro ;)
Yes I agree that keeping it clean is not a problem but how do you stop leathers , jacket zips etc from hazing the surface of the lacquer? I have to wear a soft top over my jacket .

·
Registered
702 Posts
Heeeeellllllls no. lol.

Man, we run these bikes hard bro. That's what we do. Tanks get scratched. It's a fact of life. Ride that bitch, and after 10 years the tank is unbearable, just buy a new one.

That's my opinion though. If you like it, just get it and try not to give to ___s about what I have to say about it. lol Ultimately, it's your H2 and you get to sleep with it every night.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Heeeeellllllls no. lol.

Man, we run these bikes hard bro. That's what we do. Tanks get scratched. It's a fact of life. Ride that bitch, and after 10 years the tank is unbearable, just buy a new one.

That's my opinion though. If you like it, just get it and try not to give to ___s about what I have to say about it. lol Ultimately, it's your H2 and you get to sleep with it every night.
You're right of course but as much as I try I cannot just "ride that bitch " and not think about my lovely paint as I had to go "all in " to own my H2 .
I kind of knew the cover was ugly but thanks for the arse kicking ,wake up call, face slap , I needed it and will just keep polishing ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts