Ninja H2 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please explain the settings within the ktrc settings? Example when you are in ktcr2 there is the option to switch between 2+. 2- and 2. can anyone explain the difference between the three options?
Heath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
148 Posts
They basically go from most invasive to least invasive based on a the number. 3+ is most invasive while -1 is least invasive. Traction control off take all the help away and only leaves you with abs. I rode the first 3 months in 2+ but now I like -1 because it only kicks in when I'm in real trouble. It will take some experimenting to figure which one fits your riding style.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info.. I have been riding in 2+ for the first 5 wks and have just switched to 2 and may decide to work my way down as I progress!! I suppose weather conditions and temperature can be a factor in which setting we choose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I leave it on 2 (default) for road riding, not that I do much of that. For LSR I switch it off.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Mine was set to 2+ when i bought it and it was a bit too intrusive.

Have since set it to -2 and I'm happy with that, as i can still accelerate hard on corner exit without the TC kicking in too early.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts