Ninja H2 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been loyal to the Kawasaki brand since 1996 when I bought my world fastest Zx11. Later, an unrestricted ZX12R. I Know that it would do 220 mph. Making it To this day the worlds fastest production motorcycle, which was unmolested from the factory. I want to learn how to turn my H2 into a H2R., thus making it king again. this time I don't care what is molested, as long as I get326 horses to the rear wheel..I am shooting for the same weight, same clutch plates, same ram air ducts, everything the same as the H2R. If we don't do it the competition will run right over us. They are poised to do this right now. we need to step up and defend our brand! When I get my H2 I would like to put me and my H2 on the picture.

·
Registered
248 Posts
probably easier to make h2r street legal

I have been loyal to the Kawasaki brand since 1996 when I bought my world fastest Zx11. Later, an unrestricted ZX12R. I Know that it would do 220 mph. Making it To this day the worlds fastest production motorcycle, which was unmolested from the factory. I want to learn how to turn my H2 into a H2R., thus making it king again. this time I don't care what is molested, as long as I get326 horses to the rear wheel..I am shooting for the same weight, same clutch plates, same ram air ducts, everything the same as the H2R. If we don't do it the competition will run right over us. They are poised to do this right now. we need to step up and defend our brand! When I get my H2 I would like to put me and my H2 on the picture.
I understand your frustration on this. I'm in process of buying a used h2 from my friend whom has decided to get rid of his and before I pull the trigger, I have been looking to just get the exhaust of the h2r and have located the part numbers on this forum and cost on outside sites. That said, look here and read what it could take to achieve your quest

http://www.ninjah2.org/forum/ninja-h2-general-discussion/5962-h2r-parts-ordering.html

Im just looking for the can and trying to figure out the measurements. So far it looks like it will be a straight bolt on, remove the h2 bracket to the huge h2 can and maybe fab up a little bracket plate to hold it up since the spring hooks aren't on the cat. Power wise, sure more would be loved but my expectations of the hp were what wiki said on unveil, approx 200hp. Then to see several youtube dyno videos ranging from 197 to 200+ hp, I'm ok whit that. That's just me though.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Rapid Roy that stock car boy? Good luck... I don't know aiming for H2R seems unrealistic (spec parts barred from buying), maybe more H2++...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts