Ninja H2 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Interesting, I just happen to be breaking in my H2 real similar to the H2R. I pretty much beak-in all my motorcycles like this and they are operate great with no problems.

Reactions: mr.xr

·
Registered
787 Posts
Considering how similar the two machines are I feel annoyed after reading the official break in for both bikes. It seems luckily I went for the fast approach as i saw wisdom in loading the piston rings. I wouldn't have minded paying for an extra oil change at 100 miles if this was required. It seems like contrary information but in the problem is an opportunity. There are professionals who walk round horses, stare them and talk to them before riding. They are called Horse Whisperers. Available to Hire.........Rod, the H2 whisperer .
P.s. First bit of H2 road kill today ? Hit a Pheasant , inch long split in front mudguard.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Horses, cows, hedgehogs, pheasants, deer, badgers, foxes all at risk in the New Forest. Need to throw in a little napalm and cook em down. Have myself a little BBQ. Or just put the standard silencer back on as a hot plate. I could just trade for a zzr1400 which has a built in George Foreman grill.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
That's a friggin drag...cracking yer new bike.Geez....I've passed by some deer up here...they just stood there as I passed by...staring...ears up.Hope it stays this way.

As for that break-in difference...that's a lot.I kinda went similar to the H2R procedure...actually,fairly close.Except for the oil change...I waited till 600 for that.Good info there...thanks for that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts