Ninja H2 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
WTF. Who else received these?
I was about to say all US owners did but then I realized you're one of limited and lucky few who is getting the Real Deal H2R.

Man, that's an Ultimate Tease Kawa did! Messed up also. I can only imagine your feelings.

Congrats on owing the Real Deal.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Must be arriving...SOOOOON!!!!Congrats...gotta give all us H2 owners a full ride report;)(that's part of the package deal ya know)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yah...put on order on Nov of last year. Finally some sign of movement. I also got the 2 wheel stands and tire warmers. All came in yesterday and today. I am excited but my pocket will be emptied for a long time.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I've seen a number of members on this forum already received their H2s and already starting to modify them. So far, a lot of awesome feedback from owners and even some are not quite as satisfied because the power is not as advertised and other issues. I am very interested to hear stories from you guys...good or bad.

I think I was drunk when I ordered it, not knowing what I was signing up for. May be the dealer added an R to my order to screw with me :confused:

Regardless, some of the stuff came but the dealer has no idea the where about of the bike itself. I did purchase the first ZX12R when it came out in 2000 and still have it. I believe this is the only year that was not factory limited and does have a 220mph speedo. The 12R fell short of the being the baddest bike so this time around with the H2R, Kawasaki made sure it is the baddest production on earth.

Who else on this forum got drunk and ordered an H2R :D

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
LOL!He's prepping you...better not be drunk when ya take that bad girl out.Honestly.Gonna make yer 12R feel like a vespa;)You'll get her soon.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where are you going to ride the little lady?
Wherever I suppose. I am thinking about adapting lights and signals down the road and see if I can get away on the streets for some short runs. If the man is around, I don't think I can get away from the 120 db exhaust singing. Before I say much more, the H2R's where about is unknown at this time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts