Ninja H2 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
That didnt make the mighty H2R look good....

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
That take off from the H2R certainly doesn't look like he was actually hammering it.Since when DOESN'T an H2/H2R WHEELY off the line...in all lower gears?

·
Registered
89 Posts
The problem in these videos is the operator. Same thing happened to the Hellcat for the first 6 months of novice racing. It'd certainly be nice if the H2 laid waste to everything on the Internet, but videos like this make other guys think they still have a chance and therefore, I still get to race occasionally. I almost think we should go out and throw a few more for all the world to see. Keep it interesting.

·
Registered
587 Posts
That take off from the H2R certainly doesn't look like he was actually hammering it.Since when DOESN'T an H2/H2R WHEELY off the line...in all lower gears?
Them s1k go like a raped ape. And yes h2r was ***** footing it off start. It looked like he knew better than to give it a mouthful off idle.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Truly amazing what people do nowadays to stir up comments and clicks...

The other magazine in their teasers were showing the H2R pulling away right from the start from a MotoGP-spec ART Aprilia bike, and here it barely hangs on to a stock S1K, come on...

·
Registered
211 Posts
I should add, I had a 2011 Busa, bought new. And a 14R. And a 12R. And a 10R. And a Gen1 14. And I've also ridden a couple of S1000RR's...both with plenty of mods. So, I have some basis of comparison...none of these bikes would compare with an H2R, based on my experience with a stock H2.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts