Ninja H2 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone I am brand hew to this forum. I posted this tread because one of your members owns both of these bikes. I know you must be thinking 880 Turbo REALLY? However this Turbo makes 247 WHP and 160 LB FT of Torque. The Dyno was done at Heads Up Performance in Salt Lake City, not at sea level. Yes, There is a Dyno Sheet. My question is how many of you would like to see these 2 bikes race?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Im keen for any proper comparisons between the h2 and any competitor.

But saying that.. Having a full modded bike vs stock h2 or something doesnt mean much to me since we all know how much the h2 was restricted on stock.

·
Registered
574 Posts
The body work would be a factor too, but I am up for pretty much any contest out there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fully built H2 would be faster without a doubt. So would a 500 plus hp Busa. But the 2 valve, air cooled, 880cc, 80's technology 247whp turbo is an impressive bike, and will never be an H2. The question was would you like to see them Race.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Heads Up Performance is top-notch, in my book. Scott Horner not only is a heck of a nice guy, but also very knowledgeable. Great place to have a turbo tuned!

That being said, I think it would be an interesting comparison of factory-forced induction Kawasaki's. Yes, the 880 is obviously very built, but it's also 30 years old!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts