Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.
What top speed h2 should be?
I mean i installed stage 3 gears, extreme creations intercooler and fuel pump, sprockets 41/19, dna filter e.t.. And the maximum i have is 344 kmh. In videos h2r so easly get 390-400 kmh. I have 190 Kpa boost and 11.6 ratio. Just not enougth power.
Where to search a problem?

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hi.
What top speed h2 should be?
I mean i installed stage 3 gears, extreme creations intercooler and fuel pump, sprockets 41/19, dna filter e.t.. And the maximum i have is 344 kmh. In videos h2r so easly get 390-400 kmh. I have 190 Kpa boost and 11.6 ratio. Just not enougth power.
Where to search a problem?

What RPM do you reach 344? Geared like that you should rev at around 12k to hit 344. If you're close to 14k, your clutch is probably slipping.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
13300 rpm at 344 kmh. I have brocks heavy duty springs. But if clutch slipping - it would rev into 14000 rpm limit? But it doesn't happen.
Can it be of bad quality fuel? In russia we havent got e85. Only 100 octain premium. But in tests it shows only 97 octain. We have 116 Vp racing fuel. But it cost 10$ per liter...

·
Registered
587 Posts
Could be your tuck, could be head wind, could be DA, could be your weight and body position, could be the slope of the road, and the distance. There is many factors to going fast.

·
Registered
101 Posts
13300 rpm at 344 kmh. I have brocks heavy duty springs. But if clutch slipping - it would rev into 14000 rpm limit? But it doesn't happen.
Can it be of bad quality fuel? In russia we havent got e85. Only 100 octain premium. But in tests it shows only 97 octain. We have 116 Vp racing fuel. But it cost 10$ per liter...
Jax, how much do you weigh?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I weight a lot. ))) 100 kg = 220 pounds. But i thought it isnt important for max speed. Acceleration - of course. But top speed? Aerodinamics... i touches my helmet to fuel tank. Difference is to big. 344 and 400... my friends said that 400 in Turkey it is a fake. Isnt it?

·
Registered
28 Posts
You need 19 - 37 gearing to hit 250mph GPS!

I did 238.1 mph GPS on PUMP gas in one mile with stage 3 gears and head / cam with 19-38 gearing and was at 13.9k rpm.

400 kph on speedo in Turkey was FAKE as is any speedo reading!

·
Registered
587 Posts
I weight a lot. ))) 100 kg = 220 pounds. But i thought it isnt important for max speed. Acceleration - of course. But top speed? Aerodinamics... i touches my helmet to fuel tank. Difference is to big. 344 and 400... my friends said that 400 in Turkey it is a fake. Isnt it?
It doesn't matter if you touch your head to the tank when your shoulders are in the wind. You arnt missing anything, it just takes more than you think to go that fast. It's not as easy as people assume it is. This is why people become humbled when they go to a legitimate event and get a reality check.

The 400 is fake, but so is your 344, but both are equally represented by the same fake speedometer reading. You arnt actually going 344. You are really doing about 325kmhr

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you very much for answers. I understand all it. My stock 18/44 was top speed 322 kmh at 14000 rpm. On my 19/41 top speed should be 365 kmh. So no need on 37 sprocket. If i will go this 365(345 gps speed) i will be the happiest man. ))))) this week i should recieve SF-T racing fuel. May be it will help. By the way i dont know why but on this speed my new pirelli supercorsa v3 was destroyed.

Attachments

·
Registered
664 Posts
Tire chunked from wheelslip
at that speed every bump or undulation causes the wheel to miss a bit of pavement and spin slightly , i would think from seeing that to allow about 5% wheelslip in your speed calcs
and your aero is everything , if your broad shouldered , it will hurt top speed

·
Registered
101 Posts
>More HP + < Less Weight + < Less Wind Resistance = More Acceleration / Speed!

Everything is a factor!

·
Registered
501 Posts
Motorcycle speedometers are a bit like some Dyno,s , they let you have the feel good factor;)

Speedo reading on my zx6r on track was 141 mph, gps was 134mph

Rob

·
Registered
101 Posts
Weight costs acceleration but only on limited distance does it cost speed ,
Acceleration occurs anytime an object's speed increases or decreases, or it changes direction. Much like velocity, there are two kinds of acceleration: average and instantaneous.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Thank you very much for answers. I understand all it. My stock 18/44 was top speed 322 kmh at 14000 rpm. On my 19/41 top speed should be 365 kmh. So no need on 37 sprocket. If i will go this 365(345 gps speed) i will be the happiest man. ))))) this week i should recieve SF-T racing fuel. May be it will help. By the way i dont know why but on this speed my new pirelli supercorsa v3 was destroyed.

That’s super dangerous
I had that once happen to me on my Zx10r 2016 model with a pair of Dunlop q4

Currently I’m
About to run some Pirelli v3 on h2 but I ran two sets of rs11 and they were wonderful but can only get them from kawai directly.

What do u think about the v3’s?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts