Ninja H2 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the Kawasaki accessory frame sliders for my bike and got them installed yesterday. I also installed my phone mount, ZX14 OEM tank pad, and I removed the reflectors. I had not seen any pics of anyone else that installed the sliders so I thought I would share with you guys. I like the way they look although they are not real heavy duty.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Love the sliders although a bit out of theme. Would you have the part number for those and approx cost? Would love to have that "just in case" protection as well.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for sharing. Those sliders look pretty chunky, don't really have the same look as the bike.

I actually thought they fit the looks of the bike very well. I did not want the typical round derlin frame sliders that are very common.

Love the sliders although a bit out of theme. Would you have the part number for those and approx cost? Would love to have that "just in case" protection as well.

The part # is 99994-0601 they list for $269.95

I am not usually a fan of frame sliders as I have seen them cause as more damage than they prevented. I decided to put them on the H2 since the paint on this bike will be impossible to touch up or match.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Love it

Looks great bro. We're the sliders a bitch to put on?? I love the tank protector that matches well. I think im going to pick some up.
Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks great bro. We're the sliders a bitch to put on?? I love the tank protector that matches well. I think im going to pick some up.
Thanks for sharing.

Super easy to install. All you need to do is remove the fairing bolt and install the slider with the new longer bolt and a washer. the aluminum insert is held in with 2 screws and rubber well nuts.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts