Ninja H2 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before my bike was delivered I got a call from the dealer asking my T-Shirt size. Of course I presumed that I'd get an H2 t-shirt at some point.

Nothing.

I hear stories of other countries setting their H2 owners up pretty sweet with paint care packages. Kawasaki Canada - nothing.

Now, I didn't buy a t-shirt and some wax, I bought an incredible motorcycle. Certainly a t-shirt didn't figure in my purchase one tiny bit so it's not like I'm missing anything, but what Yamaha did for the R1M guys impresses me. This is my first Kawasaki since the '70's and Kawasaki Canada did a nice job with the delivery but I think the ball has been dropped.

So the real question is - will I buy Kawi again? Hmmm, I like the R1M, and Yamaha really went to town. I bought my last Yamaha in the '80's - it might be time to give them a shot. Let's see what they come up with next!

So, short question, did anyone in Canada get a t-shirt from Kawasaki Canada?

Greg

PS, I'd LOVE an H2 t-shirt. Are there any out there?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Man, you guys are missing out, they sent me a carbon Arai helmet, green and black leathers, bike stands, t-shirts, bike cover, oh and then I woke up. Really, you would think that Kawasaki would coordinate their efforts since we all talk, it is not like I can't reach Hong Kong or Canada in about five seconds. Sorry guys, it is disappointing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have been in touch with Kawasaki Canada and I am told the packages are coming. When who knows. I will follow up again.

Dan

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Mine was a cool grey polo shirt...and a very cool package of nice dodads.They should arrive at your dealers soon.It took probably a month after I got my bike physically to get mine.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I completed my Kawasaki Survey today and I mentioned it in the survey.

Quite honestly - everything's been pretty good but this t-shirt thing and what Yamaha did for it's R1M customers has me considering something else next time. I do like the bike (except for some unsatisfactory fuelling issues - and weak rear brakes) but I'm certainly not married to Kawasaki. I have 6 bikes with no duplication of marque but That R1M is sweet indeed. I'm not buying again this year but we'll see what comes out next year. I know Suzuki is WAY overdue for something new.

I rode my Harley to the Arctic Circle a few weeks ago (7200km in 6 1/2 days) on muck, mud, gravel, washboard and chuck holes - so maybe an adventure bike is on my future. Hmm, BMW? KTM? Kawi?......

Greg

Reactions: ben1000z
1 - 6 of 6 Posts