Ninja H2 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Just picked it up today! It's gonna be a long night...
Once you break-in the H2 I would like to hear your thoughts and comparisons of the two bikes when it comes to overall power, power delivery, throttle response, etc. Really nice couple of bikes you have there..

·
Registered
168 Posts
Nice duo there. Congratulations on your new toy. Have fun and be sure to report back to us and let us know what you think and how things go.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Much appreciated gents! The power of the H2 is wildly different than the S1000RR... Not very many bikes give you the sensation the H2 gives ya, but the S1000RR is still a much more accomplished track toy. I don't care though, the power of the H2 is absolutely intoxicating to say the least. 1,200 miles on her and I already need a new rear tire from just riding it and zero stunts (occasional power wheelie).

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The BMW corners MUCH better due to the weight advantage over the H2, so you're able to carry more speed and get on the throttle much earlier in a road racing scenario. However, the H2 is still very very stock so I'm hoping to change that soon!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Nice! Looks like your riding the H2 like it's meant to be.

Reactions: SilverbirdH2

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I'm sorry for the delayed response, I'm new to this forum thing! This was the tire at around 600 miles, and again at 1200 miles. Definitely feels like wrestling a bear at full tilt!
Welcome! Congrats on the bike. Stock its definitely like wrestling with a black bear but there's a angry Kodiak Brown bear in there growling to be unleashed with a few bolt ons.

The H2 eats rubber like no other factory bike. You'll need a lot of tires but I'm keeping the OEM RS10s for their softness, stickyness even though I'll need more of them, it's worth it IMO. How hard you're riding will dictate how long they'll last but I'm finding road temps are a huge factor w/ the RS10s as well. It's amazing to see the difference in what the tires look like on an 80F sunny day vs. 60F overcast day.

My 1 day old tire at the track in September 70F :

·
Registered
208 Posts
Much appreciated gents! The power of the H2 is wildly different than the S1000RR... Not very many bikes give you the sensation the H2 gives ya, but the S1000RR is still a much more accomplished track toy. I don't care though, the power of the H2 is absolutely intoxicating to say the least. 1,200 miles on her and I already need a new rear tire from just riding it and zero stunts (occasional power wheelie).
Where are the green decals ?

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Looks like MAYBE they have a protective film on there?Something from the factory?I can't remember just now if mine had some of that on there as well...fresh in the crate.It may have.It had a bluish plastic film on the Supercharger Logo...And it's interesting also...that the wheel strips on mine were actually the first areas that got some small 'dings'(scrapes from road stuff)on there.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
They don't put protective film over the decals.
Green decals on the 2 small horizontal fins on the side fairing are there but almost looks like they were pealed off the front cowl which would be strange given the clear coat over them. And no wheel decals. Interested in hearing watz up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes... About the green decals... I removed them. Nothing against them, I just personally wasn't a fan of the green. Love the frame color though!

·
Registered
867 Posts
The BMW corners MUCH better due to the weight advantage over the H2, so you're able to carry more speed and get on the throttle much earlier in a road racing scenario. However, the H2 is still very very stock so I'm hoping to change that soon!
Congrats man on the H2! And very nice BMW. The H2's power is unreal and I love the ride for sure.... I've been doing everything there is to do to get my speedy girl on a diet >:D. She's down to 448lbs with no fuel. But the left and right transissions are still not close to my ZX10R. My 10r's down to 374 lbs dry.... And I'm still looking for some more savings on my H.... But when you think about it she's not intended to be a track girl anyways.....so enjoy her for what she is! A crazy sexy girl with a need for speed :D

Reactions: Boosted10R

·
Registered
148 Posts
I would love to get the 2016 "supercharged" green casing cover for the 2015. Has anyone done this?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts