Ninja H2 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gve my dealer the 5k deposit last week , they said february !!! $#%$#@^^ i want her tommorrow , lol anyway new here and already ride a ninja zx14 , and bmw s1000rr both got pipes on them and fuel management and have been dynoed by local dyno shop , iam in east coast area , anyone know when they expect the 2021 models to be delivered besides what dealer said ????

·
Registered
4 Posts
For starters. Super jealous. Nice fkn bike man!!!!

Second, don't want to burst your bubble. I haven't worked at a Kawi dealer since 2019. But Feb is a bit ambitious. I think March is a bit more of a reasonable expectation and that's if there are no COVID delays. Note: I'm in Canada so stuff takes a bit longer in general here. Feb might be totally normal where you're at.

Anyways. congrats!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Yay! Congrats! You are going to love your H2. I have a 2019 Carbon.

February time frame is VERY generous, and honestly, the dealership you bought your bike from has ZERO clue. I'm not bashing them, but Kawasaki keeps everyone in the dark so it's a huge guess. If your purchase is anything like mine, you'll get an email from Kawasaki congratulating you and it might say expect deliveries to begin....? Then, it's a waiting game.

In 2019, I think the first deliveries started popping up in late January/February overseas. India/Europe/Canada. That year, their order periods were staggered before North Americas. Then in March a few in the USA.

I was literally calling the sales manager every day looking for info and they had no idea when it would arrive. Then one day, it just showed up. They had no idea it was on its way. SURPRISE!! LOL

Just gotta sit back and wait =)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

February time frame is VERY generous, and honestly, the dealership you bought your bike from has ZERO clue. I'm not bashing them, but Kawasaki keeps everyone in the dark so it's a huge guess. If your purchase is anything like mine, you'll get an email from Kawasaki congratulating you and it might say expect deliveries to begin....? Then, it's a waiting game.

In 2019, I think the first deliveries started popping up in late January/February overseas. India/Europe/Canada. That year, their order periods were staggered before North Americas. Then in March a few in the USA.

I was literally calling the sales manager every day looking for info and they had no idea when it would arrive. Then one day, it just showed up. They had no idea it was on its way. SURPRISE!! LOL

right on i was hoping since the dealer is one of the largest volume dealerships on the east coast they would get a little more respect from KAWI but iam sure its wishful thinking , LOL march may be ok because then i can have a little more cash in piggy bank and then the riding season is starting here on east coast , did you watch them uncrate it?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
still waiting.................i hear february now iam gonna assume that means august and be pleasantly suprised by anyrhing else

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

and i aint never received no email from kawi that i can remembr ....

·
Registered
10 Posts
still waiting.................i hear february now iam gonna assume that means august and be pleasantly suprised by anyrhing else
I got an email from Kawasaki saying there shipments will start March 21.
I'm trying my hardest to make every day fly by lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts