Ninja H2 banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
546 Posts
Here is a small preview of things to come... Enjoy
The tires; what size did you use? How are they working for you? I only trust Pirelli and really want to use them but they don't make exact fitment for the stock wheels. Kawi also advises against because they've programmed the electronic nannies on the H2 to behave properly with the Battlax's.

Nice wrap BTW! I mostly do cars but the few bikes I've done have been a real fistfight. Did you manage the tank all in one piece?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Awesome! Need more pics. Would it be ok if I shared that pic on Instagram? Do you have an account KGBLVN

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
No Instagram for me, I dont mind you posting it up at all. I'll have more pictures soon.

The tires I'm using are pirelli supercorsa sp v2 same size as stock everything works great!

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I like it man.Good choice on mods and such.Those wheels though...you sure that rear is like...safe?I'd be a bit concerned not having the spokes in the center...especially since they are CF.I think I can see why they're quite beefy...but still.

·
Banned
546 Posts
I don't think so. The RotoBox carbon fiber is matte and the spokes are huge. The hub carrier looks awesome black and I will paint mine black too. The blacked out exhaust is nice!
Dif'rent strokes - I kinda dig 'em. RBX offer a green colored stripe and matching green lettering and valve stems so they'd almost look stock-ish. They're priced better than the BST's and look like they might even be stout enough for use on the R. I just emailed them for a quote. Likely.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
It certainly looks different in the white finish but I have to say that if that was the bike's stock colour and somebody painted one in mirror coated black with green pinstripes we would all be clamouring for it.

Each to his own taste I guess.

·
Registered
587 Posts
No Instagram for me, I dont mind you posting it up at all. I'll have more pictures soon.

The tires I'm using are pirelli supercorsa sp v2 same size as stock everything works great!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Here are a couple more recent pictures. Map Switch 89octane & MR12.

Belly Pan finally came in after 4 months of waiting.

Sato Rearsets I'll finish installing the right side tomorrow but its much easier to find Neutral vs the OEM sets.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Looks good! Love the belly pan! Does it just bolt right on or is it anything special you have to do to make it fit? Also how do you have your license plate mounted? And what are you using for rear turn signals?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 · (Edited)
The Belly Pan comes with brackets to mount it up using factory location holes, Honestly tho I wouldn't wrap out 6th gear with it Its not something you want going under the rear tire at 200. Here are some pictures of the mounts it comes with.

PS. The plate is mounted with simple velcro tested to over 200MPH gpsed ;)
No turn signals I was hoping someone would release an integrated taillight soon for now its hand signals.

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Also finished installing the right side of the Sat foot controls. Brocks exhaust mount no longer works so I had to use a longer frame mount bolt with a spacer & nut on the end I also made a bracket that was abit longer in order for everything to work again but no big deal.

·
Registered
393 Posts
So want to get some carbon wheels on the H2 now

·
Registered
393 Posts
and lots more now I've looked at all these pics

·
Registered
36 Posts
So what your saying is that you don't think the belly pan is stable enough for high speeds? Also is that belly pan from A-Tech?

The Belly Pan comes with brackets to mount it up using factory location holes, Honestly tho I wouldn't wrap out 6th gear with it Its not something you want going under the rear tire at 200. Here are some pictures of the mounts it comes with.

PS. The plate is mounted with simple velcro tested to over 200MPH gpsed ;)
No turn signals I was hoping someone would release an integrated taillight soon for now its hand signals.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Yea 4 months wait I just ordered it & kinda forgot about it. The Sato rear-sets got shipped to my door in 3 days tho.

I'll probably have the tabs machined out of metal for piece of mind

21 - 40 of 48 Posts