Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes Brocks is the man been a big help I cant say enough about his customer service. You can get rotobox in Gloss finish also, I have BST's on my S1000RR & wanted to try something different. I'm going to weigh the wheels today the front definitely feels lighter then stock...

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yes Brocks is the man been a big help I cant say enough about his customer service. You can get rotobox in Gloss finish also, I have BST's on my S1000RR & wanted to try something different. I'm going to weigh the wheels today the front definitely feels lighter then stock...

More picts and video of your bike with the wheels and black exhaust please.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Lookin Good man...lookin good.This is very cool.You'll have that pristene paint under there when ya go to sell her..IF you go to sell her;)No worries about a clear film discoloring...that's what I'd be concerned about.But I've read(so far)that the clears are guaranteed against this.At least for several years anyway.I'd hate to have to go in and replace a clear section if it started doing this.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Congrats, looking very cool.
See you went w/ a clear double bubble, surprised you didn't go w/ the tinted version, think it would look really great w/ that white & black theme. The H2s double bubble screen is too low to see through anyway even in full tuck.

·
Registered
587 Posts
looking good.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts