Ninja H2 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, as we all like pictures and love H2's I thought I would add to the build section. I have only done a small amount so far but I have more goodies coming and will continue at add little things to the bike every month or two.

I thought I would start off with the first pic.. Leaving the shop with a big stupid grin. :D

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I thought I would start off with the first pic.. Leaving the shop with a big stupid grin. :D
CONGRATULATIONS!
That's the exact same "big stupid grin" I had on day one, for the first day it's completely normal but hope you read the legal disclaimer at the very back (pg 211) of the Ninja H2 manual about what many H2 owners will look like eventually :

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CONGRATULATIONS!
That's the exact same "big stupid grin" I had on day one, for the first day it's completely normal but hope you read the legal disclaimer at the very back (pg 211) of the Ninja H2 manual about what many H2 owners will look like eventually :

Hahaha, my heart actually sunk for a moment thinking I did something wrong. Love it.. >:D

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I'm all for customization of the H2. A wrap will even protect the precious OEM paint. Looks like Pearl. Love white pearl, my ML63 AMG is a white pearl w/ metallic flake, called Diamond White:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts