Ninja H2 banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I liked it.He's totally stoked with it...and that's what it's really about...wanting to ride it.I think I know a little of how he feels about his H2.I don't want to ride anything else.My 14 seems...outdated compared to how this bike appears and feels.But like he said...they're two different machines.So no bash on my 14R.I just find the handling and especially the weight to be more 'fun' for me.I've always ridden 14's since 07.This H2 is simply...more fun.

I'm 61 years old now...I'm VERY happy with my H2.VERY.I have to echo his remarks there...thank you Kawasaki for building this bike.

I also want to thank Don Guhl for an exceptional ECU flash.Great customer service...prompt and professional.;)

·
Registered
210 Posts
he never let it go in the vid
but i feel he may at some point

·
Registered
587 Posts
If that happens than is off the Macy's rack gloves and wilsons leather jacket will disintegrate into thin air.. It's not bike gear.. My dad wears a jacket like that in spring and fall to pick up sticks in the yard not to ride a fast bike on the street.. But hey that's just me. I didn't mean style wise I meant it's crap for protection you know

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ha, yeah that's what he wears. See his other videos where he reviews motorcycles. He rides the LS-218 electric bike too (200+hp).

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ugggh,I want his garage.

·
Registered
88 Posts
watched it early this afternoon and still can't get over his riding attire lol wtf is he thinking
If that happens than is off the Macy's rack gloves and wilsons leather jacket will disintegrate into thin air.. It's not bike gear.. My dad wears a jacket like that in spring and fall to pick up sticks in the yard not to ride a fast bike on the street.. But hey that's just me. I didn't mean style wise I meant it's crap for protection you know

Jay's jacket is a Hein Gericke, he is wearing a full face hemet and gloves. I don't see problem.

·
Registered
40 Posts
He could wrap himself head to toe with $100 bills,bet he'd be safe then lol

Yeah,dream garage is right....Id settle for a non-paying job making sure all the bikes/cars were topped off with gas,taken around the block a few times and then connecting all the Battery Tender's to 'em :)

Reactions: Turtle1000

·
Registered
587 Posts
Jay's jacket is a Hein Gericke, he is wearing a full face hemet and gloves. I don't see problem.
You read my post I thought it was street attire... If I had known I wouldn't have written that. It's not exactly in every motorcycle store is it? Never in the ones I've been in. I've seen people wearing gloves like that not have them on there hands when they get done sliding. I am always surprised the lack of protective gear people where. Regardless if it is a "hein geinreick" he is wearing Levi's I just seen so many horror pics/accidents in person that's all. If he fell he would be in rough shape, end of story. But having said that most ride in shorts, t shirt, Nike and a backwards ball cap so jay is actually improvement :laugh:

·
Registered
539 Posts
He could wrap himself head to toe with $100 bills,bet he'd be safe then lol

Yeah,dream garage is right....Id settle for a non-paying job making sure all the bikes/cars were topped off with gas,taken around the block a few times and then connecting all the Battery Tender's to 'em :)
I would too :D

Having seen many video's from his channel, looking at what's hiding in the background, it seems as if his collection is right up their with the best museum's, okay that's a little extreme depending on the museum but you know what i mean!

·
Registered
40 Posts
But having said that most ride in shorts, t shirt, Nike and a backwards ball cap so jay is actually improvement :laugh:
Man,this seems to be the riding attire of the squids in my area of NY. But the best is,when they have shorts,flip-flops,tank-top and.......a **** Icon vest over the tank-top!!! Seriously? WTF is that gonna do ? Lmao idiots

I would too :D

Having seen many video's from his channel, looking at what's hiding in the background, it seems as if his collection is right up their with the best museum's, okay that's a little extreme depending on the museum but you know what i mean!
His garage is like twice the size of my **** house lol...well not quite but you get it.:laugh:
Id love to take his Y2K jet powered bike for a ride. I saw/heard one in person at Daytona back in '00 and listening to it start was amazing. Craziest **** Ive seen lol.
I recall Leno telling a story about a ride on the Y2K and when he stopped at an intersection he had a car full of gawkers staring at him/the bike and he said the car got too close and the intense heat from the jet exhaust started to melt the plastic front end/fender on the car lmao!! I would have cried laughing if I saw that happen.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts