Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Over 200 mph on public roads, grinning like the Cheshire Cat, James Hillier carved out his own little piece of History yesterday when he set the fastest ever speed down the Sulby Straight aboard an H2R.

Suspension tweaked, tire warmers off, Hillier made his intentions clear from the outset despite being a bit nervous...

Hillier was strictly instructed before hand to enjoy himself fully...

He spent little time waving, but I don't think spectators minded much. She could be heard screaming for miles

Hillier had little to say after his trip to the moon, "That was insane, simply insane, the first four gears are just over in a flash and the acceleration is mental. It was fast everywhere and over the mountain, well, it was simply incredible. I had my cycling app Strava switched on for the whole lap and down Sulby straight I gave it full gas in top gear and it topped out at over 206mph. Wow!"

As the late Hunter Thompson knew, this is the Song of the Sausage Creature

We all love Torque, and some of us have taken it straight over the high side from time to time - and there is always Pain in that... But there is also Fun, the deadly element, and Fun is what you get when you screw this monster on. BOOM! Instant take-off, no screeching or squawking around like a fool with your teeth clamping down on our tongue and your mind completely empty of everything but fear.

No. This bugger digs right in and shoots you straight down the pipe, for good or ill.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Great to see the video clips all together in one post, I wonder if Duke Marketing or somebody (ITV4?) will bring out a video of the complete lap. I'd certainly buy it.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Steering damper was definitely gettin a workout!LOL.Love it;)

I think it works really well...had a few road deals where the front probably would have slapped...hard edges at speed.She flicked just like his...and continued on fine.I think possibly she would have gone squirrely had that not been there.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Great to see the video clips all together in one post, I wonder if Duke Marketing or somebody (ITV4?) will bring out a video of the complete lap. I'd certainly buy it.
Don't give bad idea :D
All you'r we should have a bike with 250 HP then don't let money to reign >:D

·
Registered
200 Posts
You would think, they had that fantastic full lap up last year (?) of MD on the Honda 600...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts