Ninja H2 banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
It would of been really licking its lips if it was the beautiful grey framed model it was mounting:x

Rob

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It would of been really licking its lips if it was the beautiful grey framed model it was mounting:x

Rob
No it would have backed up and squirted a pungent spray of urine over its primer painted frame and dusty looking paintwork and at best would only use it as a sent marker post .

Did you know that the Chinese could only get giant pandas to breed in captivity after panting green stripes on female pandas bums ?

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep, green is for hairy panda butts, you said it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
@Supercharged

Sooo...Your bike is a giant female panda's a$$ ? Weird, but ok.

Niobium makes his dog stare at it. Guess to each his own.

NOLA
One of the interesting facts about people with colour blindness is they often misunderstand the written word . Genetic's can be very cruel.
Did you also know the pandas like rough sex ? That's why they always have black eyes . :eek:

·
Registered
625 Posts
One of the interesting facts about people with colour blindness is they often misunderstand the written word . Genetic's can be very cruel.

Did you also know the pandas like rough sex ? That's why they always have black eyes . :eek:

As Nola said..Weird You and your Panda should go check for rust, the green frames are prone to it apparently

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As Nola said..Weird You and your Panda should go check for rust, the green frames are prone to it apparently

It has taken me over a week before I could even reread this cruel and sadistic message especially after my own personal battle with paint loss . I've put it down to the stresses of yourself rapidly approaching the BIG FIVE O .

·
Registered
625 Posts
But that wasn’t corrosion, it would seem they leak too! just read your original post, jokes apart it’s good they looked after you and sorted the problem. My bike also came from Colchester even though I’m up in Derbyshire, they did me a tremendous deal at the time so worth the travel. Yes, getting old, thanks for the reminder

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
But that wasn’t corrosion, it would seem they leak too! just read your original post, jokes apart it’s good they looked after you and sorted the problem. My bike also came from Colchester even though I’m up in Derbyshire, they did me a tremendous deal at the time so worth the travel. Yes, getting old, thanks for the reminder

Glad they looked after you , they had a **** of a job trying to shift the boring 16s

Another picture of giant Jaguar . Yes I need a tidy up but it's cold !

Attachments

·
Registered
625 Posts
Glad they looked after you , they had a **** of a job trying to shift the boring 16s

Another picture of giant Jaguar . Yes I need a tidy up but it's cold !

I hated the garish green decals and frame to the point I wouldn’t buy one but I’m happy they made it so much classier perfect timing especially after they ironed out all the problems of the original lower quality version

1 - 16 of 16 Posts