Ninja H2 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just watched for the first time all the Kawasaki H2 video's posted up by Kawasaki in 2014 for the launch of the 2015 H2 . They made me feel like I had brought the bargain of the century and ripped off Kawasaki !
I'm feeling like I should slip a few quid through their letterbox to ease my guilt.

I especially liked the machining video of the impeller ( otherwise known as the cum shot ) and the welding robot and hand welding . Think I'm going to polish my already spotless H2 again today while I'm full of pride .

·
Registered
625 Posts
I have just watched for the first time all the Kawasaki H2 video's posted up by Kawasaki in 2014 for the launch of the 2015 H2 . They made me feel like I had brought the bargain of the century and ripped off Kawasaki !

I'm feeling like I should slip a few quid through their letterbox to ease my guilt.

I especially liked the machining video of the impeller ( otherwise known as the cum shot ) and the welding robot and hand welding . Think I'm going to polish my already spotless H2 again today while I'm full of pride .

Send a link to the video?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I still think it is a bargain. And the extra 3 grand I am paying for the extra features seems reasonable to me.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry Lamf1969 I'm a computer dunce but just type into something like "Kawasaki's H2 paint " and you will see the official Kawasaki H2 video , it will link to around 20 H2 videos showing almost everyone involved in building the H2 .

TedG , I can't think of any other bike I would feel the same about after three years , cannot wait for the weather to change . Best bike I've ever brought.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
TedG , I can't think of any other bike I would feel the same about after three years , cannot wait for the weather to change . Best bike I've ever brought.
I was hooked when I saw the very first video. I did want to wait until the bugs had been rung out (I'm done buying first year) and the first real upgrade hit. I was going to get a 2017 but it made sense to wait.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Sorry Lamf1969 I'm a computer dunce but just type into something like "Kawasaki's H2 paint " and you will see the official Kawasaki H2 video , it will link to around 20 H2 videos showing almost everyone involved in building the H2 .

Found them, very good showing paint process and engine build etc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts