Ninja H2 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Jersey? Never been, I think their is a ferry crossing if I remember correctly. Looks like it was a great day out:)

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jersey? Never been, I think their is a ferry crossing if I remember correctly. Looks like it was a great day out:)
Yes, we have ferries to to/from the UK and France - it's not the ideal place for a H2 though as we have a blanket 40mph speed limit (apart from the bits that are 30, 20 or 15 mph :(

It was a great day - it's an annual ride and just keeps on getting bigger and better :):)

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great, 40mph!!! That sounds a bit boring, their must be the odd place where you can open it up?
There are a few but getting caught at much over 60 in a 40 limit will result in a ban - over 120 will probably end up with a short prison stay .......

But France is only an hour away by ferry ..........

·
Registered
787 Posts
But France is only an hour away by ferry ..........[/QUOTE]

With the reliability issues of the Ferry and 1000 of you I'm suprissed you don't club together. 10k for and old tug boat, 10k for a good gardiner diesel pulling half a dozen ww2 landing craft with the bikes in . Shall I keep my bright ideas to myself ?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
But France is only an hour away by ferry ..........
With the reliability issues of the Ferry and 1000 of you I'm suprissed you don't club together. 10k for and old tug boat, 10k for a good gardiner diesel pulling half a dozen ww2 landing craft with the bikes in . Shall I keep my bright ideas to myself ?[/QUOTE]

LOL - the most annoying bit is that France is only about 12 miles from the end of that breakwater and, on a good day, is clearly visible ! The boats to France are pretty reliable, it's the new boat they have on the UK route that is an issue :|

That's France in the background !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts