Ninja H2 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw on Facebook that The Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum in Birmingham, Alabama has added an H2 and H2R to their collection. They posted a short video.

Also in MCN this week (UK) there's an article saying that the H2 is an investment and that the original paperwork, the custom cleaning kit and the Kawasaki book with ingot engraved with the frame number should all be retained.

That's also a good reason to keep all the original parts like the exhaust system, the tail piece and anything else that's taken off.

Nice to know I have an investment. :)

·
Registered
317 Posts
I saw on Facebook that The Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum in Birmingham, Alabama has added an H2 and H2R to their collection. They posted a short video.

Also in MCN this week (UK) there's an article saying that the H2 is an investment and that the original paperwork, the custom cleaning kit and the Kawasaki book with ingot engraved with the frame number should all be retained.

That's also a good reason to keep all the original parts like the exhaust system, the tail piece and anything else that's taken off.

Nice to know I have an investment. :)
same here, cheers

·
Registered
244 Posts
I mean it does have a limited production so in the future a H2 or H2R in good condition could be worth quite a bit. I look forward to figuring out exactly how much that will be as time goes on.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Have to be honest I kinda wish I bought the H2R....Not that the H2 is not all that but knowing there might not be anymore H2R's out there...... I'd love to have it in my living room.......right next to the bar! Lol

·
Registered
587 Posts
Have to be honest I kinda wish I bought the H2R....Not that the H2 is not all that but knowing there might not be anymore H2R's out there...... I'd love to have it in my living room.......right next to the bar! Lol
They said they wouldn't make anymore R's they didn't say that about the h2 so I think it's a decent invesment. Not sure you'll make money but you shouldn't lose too much either Since they won't make anymore.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.