Ninja H2 banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Banned
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
They already extended the UK ordering window...cause guys want one. But that isn't a production run...that changes nothing concerning it's uniqueness.Had the UK been LESS responsive...Kawi wouldn't have done that at all.
I think the way they've worded that might be a PR move. It appears they sold low, low double digits in the US. From the looks of it Canada will have more running about than we do. Being that it was announced half way through our ordering window, extending the UK's allotment and opening to India were necessary to sell the bikes already in the build queue when it became apparent that North America wasn't responding as they'd anticipated.

Normally I'd ignore internet chatter but Gadson has his finger on the pulse. I'm all for Kwak building anything they like, but if they make a 2016 H2 in any form, I'm going to be mad. That said, I'm all for a blown 10R, 14 or even a 600 (which would be kinda cool if you think about it).

· Registered
2,078 Posts
"Being that it was announced half way through our ordering window"...what do you mean?It was Revealed a month before it actually opened for ordering.They told when it would be available..and for how long.We didn't get burned with availability. Guys in the states just didn't want it like they claimed they did.Been hearing this for years.."Sure wish they'd"....here it was(is)...and they backed up.Besides...there's SEVERAL guys here that have one ordered...that's not even counting the ones that HAVEN'T been spoken of by guys preferring to just not advertise it.We don't know that Canada has 'more'....I don't anyway.Looks to me like guys here in the states jumped on as they could...those that really see this bike as something very cool.Not everyone is gonna tell a bunch of 'strangers'...'Hey...I live in such and such state...I bought one"

It's VERY possible that there's several HUNDRED at least coming here to the states...probably more than that.It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

· Banned
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·

· Registered
2,078 Posts
"I meant the UK ordering deadline extension"...well...they worked that out however they did...HERE is what we were talking about.They didn't burn us(or them).If they somehow failed to open the UK window up in a timely fashion...they fixed it by extending the window.I don't see any 'foul play' going on there.They did the right thing IMO.Kept to their word.They could have said..."well...sorry...you all knew about this bike already...too bad".

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.