Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening

I'm always looking in and reading, contribute where I can, it does seam a bit quiet lately

Is every one on facebork apart from me;)

Rob

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Maybe winter has everyone down. I tried to spark a few conversations to no avail. Wheels, snow, mini sonic booms. Oh well.
I'm chomping at the bit waiting to get my bike and dying for any conversation about H2s, but alas.

·
Super Moderator
699 Posts
Winter weather, although the end is in sight.

A sudden warm spell with heavy rain brought a lot of swollen rivers and flooding around here.

·
Registered
73 Posts
it's raining and miserable here at the home of the Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles. Spring can't come soon enough.
That video helps me get through winter. :)

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I had 4 hours shopping with the wife today

Sun was out when I got back, about 3 deg but thought fook it, took the zx6 for a quick blast, rather refreshing

Rob

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Well, I nearly took my H2 out for a ride a week ago but then the temperature dropped again and they started to salt the roads once more. It's tucked up in a nice warm garage for now.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I can only polish my baby so many times!Using that Zaino stuff that was recommended here.Gotta say...it's VERY nice.Maybe the best I've ever used.Have my Gimbal Camera all preprepped for the riding position on my bike.Should give me some really nice vids come riding time.Quick look here....https://youtu.be/YLX2j7nQAW8

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I can only polish my baby so many times!Using that Zaino stuff that was recommended here.Gotta say...it's VERY nice.Maybe the best I've ever used.Have my Gimbal Camera all preprepped for the riding position on my bike.Should give me some really nice vids come riding time.Quick look here....https://youtu.be/YLX2j7nQAW8
What did I tell you about Zaino. The stuff is as good as it gets, and the best part is the more coats you put on the deeper the shine. Did you get the Leather in a Bottle? If you did, what do you think?
That camera mount looks pretty cool, what happens with a wheelie? Does it level only along the front to rear axis?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts