1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
396 Posts
<--- Chicago-ish, and Comcast

·
Administrator
396 Posts
Was just letting you know that you will not get to see MotoGP on Fox, even if you pay. At least not in the US ;)

·
Administrator
396 Posts
Do they offer beIN in HD there? Over here comcast only broadcasts SD.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Wifey says Cox has the added sports bundle with beIN-HD for $5/mo or Ala Carte for $6.99 ...???

Upside is maybe ill also get to watch snowmobile Jetski underwater basket weaving dodgeball competitions. :)

·
Administrator
396 Posts
Wifey says Cox has the added sports bundle with beIN-HD for $5/mo or Ala Carte for $6.99 ...???

Upside is maybe ill also get to watch snowmobile Jetski underwater basket weaving dodgeball competitions. :)
idk about those, but I hope you like soccer ;)

beIN Sports has MotoGP, WSBK and now MotoAmerica so at least you'll have plenty of racing to watch

Reactions: Kawiguy454

·
Registered
867 Posts
I'm taking my son to the Circut of America Moto GP race in two weeks..... We've never been to a moto GP race before. It should be awesome! We have hot passes to the village and garage area also. We have no clue what to expect but nevertheless it should be an adventure:)

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm taking my son to the Circut of America Moto GP race in two weeks..... We've never been to a moto GP race before. It should be awesome! We have hot passes to the village and garage area also. We have no clue what to expect but nevertheless it should be an adventure:)
Please post some pics and impressions when you get back, I am sure it will be a blast.

Rhody...

·
Registered
867 Posts
Thanks Rhody I will for sure. We've never been to a MotoGP race so we're pretty excited.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Bahh.. Just cancelled beIN through Cox, WSBK was offered but no MotoGP bummer, Cox credited me the fee, tried to DVR MotoGP and it would NOT record. beIN is not offering MotoGP, no matter what they say.

Rhody...

Somefun...

How about some commentary, pics, video ?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Not sure why its missing for you? I got beIN thru Cox and watched MotoGP and Moto America and WSB. However the DVR guide is useless nonsense for finding and recording them easily. Moto America was listed as a soccer match so I was lucky i found it and everything else seems to be listed as "Motorcycle Racing" so series recording doesn't work so good.

A couple guys at work bought the MotoGP streaming package for ~$80 and love it. No commercials and a lot of other content on demand.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Bahh.. Just cancelled beIN through Cox, WSBK was offered but no MotoGP bummer, Cox credited me the fee, tried to DVR MotoGP and it would NOT record. beIN is not offering MotoGP, no matter what they say.

Rhody...

Somefun...

How about some commentary, pics, video ?
Hey Rhody! Sorry I've been swamped from taking a few days off of work for the races. I have to say it was unreal for sure. IT was the first MotoGP race we've ever been to and there's no questions we will go again. We had VIP passes and could go anywhere we wanted to. right in the pits and had a Privet suite area that was 25 feet from the start finish line and right across from the huge TV so we could see all the racing on the other parts of the track. It had open bar with all top shelf liquor, beer and food that was all included. The most unbelievable thing was that we flew in Thursday afternoon and later that night we were walking back to our hotel, my son and his buddy had Rossi / Yamaha VR46 shits on and we walk right into Rossi and his team we talked with him and he signed my sons Team shirt!
The next night we actually wound up finding the hotel where most of the riders were staying and we met and got photos with Jorge Lorenzo, Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez!!! It was nuts seeing the guys in person.

Attachments

Reactions: SPRAT33

·
Registered
867 Posts
Here's a few more .......

Attachments

·
Registered
867 Posts
What a hoot, glad you and your son had a blast...

Rhody...
Thanks Rhody! Yeah it was a ton of fun for sure......

1 - 20 of 22 Posts