Ninja H2 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is it just me,or is their a systemic H2 ordering parts problem ?

See email copy to Kawi Customer Service,

Dear Customer Service,

I have been trying to order parts, small screws, backing plates on your website

through my dealer for days and I every time the order is submitted for a Purchase Order the system crashes. It only seems to happen with H2 parts, please advise

how to address this problem. It is frustrating for the dealer and myself. I watched the rep at the dealer do every step correctly and the system loses the order every time. We have repeated this problem 3 times so it is no fluke.

I shouldn't have to wait weeks to order simple parts.
Thanks...

The system fails every time we attempt to place an order. Am I the only one ?

Thanks...

Rhody...:(

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I wonder if MAYBE...they don't have your vin number.That may be stopping the ordering phase.I mean...in the PC.On their end.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Yeah,I know...my dealer's been able to order all my parts needed.IDK why you can't.If you were just ordering yourself...probably couldn't get em through the website.But you said your dealer tried,yes?Something is very wrong if your dealer can't order.He did put your sales and all in the database for Kawasaki,yes?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got an email from my parts guy at the shop, he called the people who wrote the software, seems you can't order more than 5 items on the list at once, don't know why, but we should be OK now. Pretty stupid if you ask me.

Rhody...

·
Registered
539 Posts
I wonder if MAYBE...they don't have your vin number.That may be stopping the ordering phase.I mean...in the PC.On their end.
Good point i recall that being the case with someone that wanted H2R parts but apparently you must be an H2R owner to get them, if not... you're S.O.L.!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
what do you need all the replacement pieces for, a just in case down the line kind of thing?
Nothing major, just fairing screws, windshield screws, fasteners... lots of odds and ends, gonna powder coat them, BTW Kawi has case savers shaped like a bent rectangle $ 269 in case anyone is interested. If you remove your top fairing plastic covers, left, right to remove the turn signals for trackdays, be aware there are a few clips, with grommets that may pop loose and get lost in the fairing, it happened to me so be careful. You need a good fairly long set of T handle hex screw drivers as well to get them off easily from tight places, have a set on order.

Rhody...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts