Ninja H2 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Great upload jeffasaki Thanks.
Rider looked like he knew his way around.
The chirp of the S/C is intoxicating.
I can imagine people saying which way did he go followed by which way did who go.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I really enjoyed that. Been a couple of years since I went to a TT. A shame about the cones at the Bungalow and especially at the Creg, one of my favourite sections down from Kate's.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Great upload jeffasaki Thanks.
Rider looked like he knew his way around.
The chirp of the S/C is intoxicating.
I can imagine people saying which way did he go followed by which way did who go.
the way is very simple, full gaz :)
but they change the end , 2years ago , the road is free until the finis line. And not need to slow with the safety cone :crying:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I really enjoyed that. Been a couple of years since I went to a TT. A shame about the cones at the Bungalow and especially at the Creg, one of my favourite sections down from Kate's.
please dont tell me you could do this just for shits and giggles if you wanted to and didnt
its been a dream of mine to run one of my bikes at iom for a long time i just havent been able to make it happen yet with all the overseas shipping and logistics and time away from work
this to me is buy far the best vid of a h2 ive seen yet
its like the most best thing i can think of
who was it you lucky bugger?
CHEERS BROTHER!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry.....
when i say most best im trying to say.....
if i could do that at least once on my h2 then my turbo then my gpz 1100 then my z1r i would die happy
if i had a go on one i would die satisfied
you guys across the pond have no idea how lucky you are to be close to this event

Reactions: ben1000z
1 - 8 of 8 Posts