Ninja H2 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All

I am a new member here and have had my H2 for just 5/6 weeks and in that time have riden nearly 2000 miles and was a guest at Assen of Kawasaki UK where 25 other H2's gathered.
Previously I raced Aston Martins and nothing can quite prepare you for the H2 and its mind blowing speed.
I have read with great interest the H2R exhaust and have decided to commission a replica exhaust system to match the H2R through my contacts in teh Racing world and wondered who else would like to have one built as the guys in Malaysia don't want to respond and in truth although nice, its not as nice as the H2R pipe and mine will be.
Price will be around £1000 and all that we are hoping you have to do is cut the straight pipe and fit a tiny bracket to take the spring fixing.
I will keep you posted.

Best regards

Andy Jenkinson

·
Registered
23 Posts
Definitely interested. Have yet to see a true replica, so ended up going for the SC Projects slip on. Though that could always be changed ;)
If you have any pics, love to see them.

Regards,

Scott

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Scott

As this project moves forward I will keep you posted.

Following yesterdays discussions we are thinking of a complete replacement including headers in Titanium so you simply swap the entire system and store the original :)

Regards

Andy

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks Scott

As this project moves forward I will keep you posted.

Following yesterdays discussions we are thinking of a complete replacement including headers in Titanium so you simply swap the entire system and store the original :)

Regards

Andy
That would be a fantastic move. Was looking at getting some titanium fabbed for the mid-pipe but that would involve cutting the stock which makes me cringe. Very keen to see how this goes, a special bike commands special attention ;)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guys

My chaps have come back to me with full prices and they are as follows:

1 off full Titanium H2R replica exhaust as a direct bolt on for my H2 £3500 (ouch)

However if I can get a big enough order of 50 units I can get the price to a tad under £2000 delivered anywhere in the world.

Due to tooling costs and set up I would have to pay 50% down for the 50 units and want to ask my fellow H2 owners who's in?

email directly if you wish [email protected] and check me out using my name and Aston Martin on your favoured search engine to see who I am.

Regards

AJ

1 - 5 of 5 Posts