Ninja H2 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found these and decided to get a couple of sets.
https://forhula.com/products/bluetooth-4-0-motorcycle-helmet-headset?fbclid=IwAR1xZB1oPCpQuFZ05SvLYFRcogNNn2gQFnoBjcjGZmk7-q4GeLuouGasF3I
For 30 bucks it may be a good way to outfit your helmet without some big bulky gizmo sitting on the side of your helmet.
I need to be able to pipe in a radar detector and maybe some music. It may not work out but it is really inexpensive and if it does, it will be better than something hanging off the helmet.

·
Registered
61 Posts
For the price that looks assume! Just installed a Sena 10U in my Shoei GT Air. Hard to tell it's even there but I'm out a lot more than $30.
I have a Uniden R3 detector that I want to connect up thru BT so I can hear it go off. Would really like to know how you wind up connecting yours. Please let me know.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For the price that looks assume! Just installed a Sena 10U in my Shoei GT Air. Hard to tell it's even there but I'm out a lot more than $30.
I have a Uniden R3 detector that I want to connect up thru BT so I can hear it go off. Would really like to know how you wind up connecting yours. Please let me know.
They came in yesterday. When I get a chance I will put a set in my Arai Corsair and see. They seem to be reasonable quality.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts