Ninja H2 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I had been looking for a cover for the H2 and being a dealer I looked through all of our catalogs and could not find what I was looking for. I knew what I wanted, a cover that was super soft and a stretch fit. I did not want the cover to be loose where it would have movement and chafe the paint. I then remembered the Covercraft cover I had purchased for my Mustang. So I found that they did have a motorcycle cover. I found it a little bit cheaper on Ebay than on their website and ordered it there. Well it came in today and I am very pleased with the fit and the protection.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I haven't seen that one...Maybe Kawasaki Canada has some different covers than Kawasaki USA?
I think it may be only available in Europe...

http://www.kawasaki.co.uk/en/accessories/in_the_garage/covers/indoor_bike_cover?UidCat=0628WlhZXFhaWllYWF1cXVxcXlxaWFhfXUYNBkU9Iw&UidSubCat=062DWlhZXFhaWllYWF1cXVxdXVBaWFhfXkYNBkU9Iw&Uid=0624WlhZXFhaWllYWF1cXVxeWVlaWFhfX0YNBkU9Iw

Luckily this site sells all the Kawasaki Europe accessories and can ship them worldwide...

http://www.kawasakioriginalparts.com/

·
Registered
577 Posts
As cool as that green and black cover is, it just screams Kawasaki too loud for my liking:
We took a Moto-Guzzi in part exchange a few weeks back and the customer gave us a really nice Guzzi branded indoor cover with the bike. It's not a perfect fit for the H2 but it's lovely and soft (and it was free ........) :):):)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice Grom you have there Sir

Thanks, Wow that is a great looking garage you have there. The Grom belongs to my son. I will admit that it is a cool little bike to scoot around on. It is little bit embarrassing, we are a Kawasaki dealer and it just kills me to see him riding a Honda. On top of that my dad just bought a Honda Rukus to go on a rack on the back of his Jeep, that he pulls behind the motorhome. I am just not a Honda fan. Not because they don't make good stuff. Just because they were so dominant in the market place for so long. I am loyal to the brands I sell. Mostly anyway, this is the small (non Kawasaki but not a Honda) bike I bought for me and my daughter.

Since Kawasaki does not offer the KSR110 in the USA we are building a KLX110L Supermoto that will be street legal that we are calling it the Grom killer. It will have all the goodies 175cc big bore, billet goodies and more.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts