Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys.

My name is Matteo, I ordered the Bike on december.
They told my delivery for the end of april, but until Now no info about it.

But I discover sunday, that a lot of h2 are blocked in Holland because they are doing some updates, and they stopped the delivery.

I don t know if it s true or not but be carefully with your bikes of you are planing to remove the restrictions.

I Will keep you update and I hope ti have my Bike for the end of may

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Matteo,

I'm italian, I ordered my bike in December like you, they told my delivery for the end of February, but my H2 came just last month.

I traveled 4500 km, two days at Mugello and Misano a currently works perfectly, no problems to the supercharged and Engine Control Unit.

Scrivimi in privato che ti lascio il contatto del resposabile tecnico Kawasaki di Lainate (MI).

·
Registered
244 Posts
At least the changes that they are making, if true, are good changes that will make the bike even more enjoyable.

Where did you find this info?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I don t know. I can t write where I had that info Sorry.

But my suggestion is in Italy bikes must arrive end of april as they told us since december. They sent only 4-5 bikes and they stopped delivery... Why?

Nobody knows Why but Now I know.

But Why in Italy they sent 5 bikes and than they stop?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There something strange because nobody know around the Europe Why they stopped the delivery....

If you have another suggestion I don t know.

But they told me until 10 days ago, we are in time don t worry. And Now?

I'm by foot

·
Registered
539 Posts
Maybe they stopped due to some problem (i hope not)

Would have been great if Kawi had a rep on this forum to communicate with owners, covering status of arrivals.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes the big problem here is that.

No comunication. Nothing. Zero!

I spent 25000 euro in december and nothing until the 12 of may

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi guys.

My name is Matteo, I'm an italian Racing car driver and I 'm waiting my H2 since the 4th of december.

They told my delivery for the end of april, but until Now no info about it.

But I discover sunday, that a lot of h2 are block ed in Holland because they are changing turbos and ecus, and they stopped the delivery because some turbos broken and that s the reason because they put throttle only until 9000 rpm.

My suggestion Now is that they Will change turbos and ecus and they Will remove part of the restrictions on it. So probably more than 200hp
And they Will update the other Bike maybe in september.

I don t know if it s true or not but be carefully with your bikes of you are planing to remove the restrictions.

I Will keep you update and I hope ti have my Bike for the end of may

·
Registered
135 Posts
Just a little translation, or feedback from those that have their H2, the bikes restricted are faster and stronger than anything else made, anywhere on the planet. The bikes that have been de restricted or flashed are unbeleivable. I don't know who told you there was a problem. I assure you, the Kawasaki H2 is blow your socks off worldwide history making. Wait your turn, as all of us had to. The bikes will and do speak for them selves. And any nay Sayers can go straight to bloody h-ll, as our British fellows would say.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm waiting

I had a zx10 with 63mm pistons 211 hp at the wheel. 170kg weight with bst wheels.

I'm not so sure of that 200hp for 238kg should be so amazing stock. But if I spent my money and I'm without Bike I'm Not so happy.

My zx10 ran in Nardo 368km/h ok gps so Will see the h2

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yes the big problem here is that.

No comunication. Nothing. Zero!

I spent 25000 euro in december and nothing until the 12 of may

I spent 5000 EUR 1^December 2014 and 20000 EUR on March 2015 on delivery of bike.
I will suggest you to return the 25000 euro, because the seller has exceeded the 40-day time limit and you buy one of the bikes ready for delivery in Kawasaki dealer in Rivoli.

Vendo Kawasaki Ninja H2 (2015) nuova a Torino (codice 6099990) - Moto.it

I call right now Technical Administration Section of Kawasaki Motors Europe N.V. - Italian Branch, He says that there are no problems on supercharged unit and engine control unit, deliveries of the bikes are in working .. They are going to deliver the first and only one H2R ordered in Italy!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Felix what do you think he can tell you?

Yes we have a problem?

Just wait and see what are going to happen to your Bike if they Will come or not to update your Bike or not in september.

Maybe it s a bad info maybe not. Just wait and see

Why you ordered the 1st and I ordered the 4th confirmed. And you ave the Bike and I haven t....? Something is wrong in these process

·
Registered
265 Posts
I'm from Italy too, and my H2 has been delivered perfectly on time as told in december from the dealer when I payed the 5000€. Then I payed the rest at the delivery. There are no problems of any kind with the bikes, for me is your dealer that is telling you some sort of bullshit. No way you have to pay the entire price before, you have to pay only the 5000, and if your dealer didn't send the money to kawasaki in december, I think you will not see your bike anytime soon.

I was the 16th in line and I already have the bike, you are the 4th and you don't? This sounds wrong, not the bikes.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Yeah...agree.I was #765 on the build list.Have NO idea where that would be in respect to the others before or after(these being hand assembled and all).But I got mine in late March(US).The build number is the last three digits on that barcode deal(I think also on the VIN number?)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts