Ninja H2 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everybody! I haven't been able to make my mind up this year about what to get. I came super close to replacing my '13 BMW with a new one and I'm glad I didn't. I'm getting the message about the H2. Its awesome! There's a couple of things holding me back besides the fact that I have to wait till next year. The first is that I'm wondering about maintenance and the supercharger. I'm wondering if this is going to be costly and if it will hold together because I ride my bikes very hard. The second is that its not going to handle like a racebike, especially on the track. That might be solved by making my s1k a dedicated track bike.
For the good, I'm crazy about the cockpit and lets face it, that's no ordinary seat. Its a cockpit! It reminds me of the way I felt tucked in with the custom seat on my Hayabusa, and this is better both in function and looks. I'm thinking I'm not going to want to get off. That brings me to another top reason why I love this bike and that's because its gorgeous...Gorgeous! Its all sharp, angular, and green. I love Kawasaki green! There's a lot more to love about this bike and that's why I'm here. I just started on the path to purchase so lets see where it takes me. I feel convinced right now!

·
Registered
126 Posts
firstly.. being a forced induction bike, you might want to see if your area has a division for this.. the area im in doesnt.. and forced induction bikes are banned..
secondly. this is still an amazing bike.. and if you read any of the posts by the guys who have a h2 already.. we all love this bike.. feels amazing having the power to go at any rev range.. and the chirp... my god.. the chirp is life!...
third. how many H2 owners do you know? im lucky enough to be the only h2 owner in my state(will see how long that lasts for).. and my bike is the talk of the town.. anywhere i park it, people go and take pictures, or post on performance groups on FB.. its a great feeling.

I cant recommend this bike enough.. if you have the money for it.. do it.

that being said.. the BMW... is 1 amazing machine.. and if i didnt like the H2.. the bmw would be my next choice.

on the SC maintenance side.. my dealer believes that it gets looked into at every 5/6k service.. worst case scenario, it falls apart and the filter/shield catches the debris..

·
Registered
5 Posts
When I originally commente6d I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.