1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Those are great pics illuZ!

·
Registered
539 Posts
These are some awesome pictures. My favorite is the 2nd picture down from the first set with you in the foreground blurred out with the H2 in the background in focus

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Those are just TOTALLY fine pics!Tempted to use one for a desktop background...may I?Just great!

Let me ask you something...it's gonna sound stupid probably...but just HOW are you holding that wheelstand like that?I can't seem to get the right combination of throttle and balance going.I can get her lofting ...but maintaining a steady balance of speed and power is really hard for me to do.Same deal with my 14R...just can't find that sweet spot.When I start a roll-on and she starts lifting...as the RPMS climb,so does the force of the lift...(as you know).Always feels like she's gonna snap over before I can mellow the lift out any.You know how quick these bikes climb.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Those are just TOTALLY fine pics!Tempted to use one for a desktop background...may I?Just great!

Let me ask you something...it's gonna sound stupid probably...but just HOW are you holding that wheelstand like that?I can't seem to get the right combination of throttle and balance going.I can get her lofting ...but maintaining a steady balance of speed and power is really hard for me to do.Same deal with my 14R...just can't find that sweet spot.When I start a roll-on and she starts lifting...as the RPMS climb,so does the force of the lift...(as you know).Always feels like she's gonna snap over before I can mellow the lift out any.You know how quick these bikes climb.

I use KTRC 1, 1st gear, around 60mph boost level 1, and then vrooaaaaam :D

But the beast is tricky, sometimes it works - sometimes not.

I'm keep on training, maybe i will try it without KTRC but not at the moment.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts