Ninja H2 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Hopefully it won't be long till I get my H2 to ride. In the mean time, it is about 55 degrees today, maybe I will take a putt up to Virginia City, down the truck route to Carson City and back on the Concours.
I went riding a couple of months ago with a couple of others and they were wearing nitrite gloves under their regular gloves and they said it really keeps the wind from infiltrating. I tried it a couple of weeks ago and I have to say I can wear much thinner gloves in the cold now and my hands are much warmer.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Awww a guy rides with us does that and i just do not see why! Use or buy a good winter motorcycle glove. Ted are you waiting on delivery of a 2018 h2?

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Awww a guy rides with us does that and i just do not see why! Use or buy a good winter motorcycle glove. Ted are you waiting on delivery of a 2018 h2?
I have many really good winter gloves even electric, and the more protection they give from the cold, the stiffer and more ungainly the gloves are. With the nitrite, I can wear a much thinner glove and have more feel and flexibility. And my hands actually stay warmer, They are cheap and can be carried in you pocket, so if it gets cold on a ride, just slip those on. Or if it gets too hot you can take them off and put them in your pocket. I never tried it till a few weeks ago an it is great. Today it was 40 some odd degrees near the summit up at Virginia City and my hands were warm with thin leather gloves with no lining on.
Yes, I ordered one in Sept. and was told I was first on the list. Hopefully it has been shipped. I want my motorcycle.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Yep, be five years out of development date when he finally gets it Classic insurance for you Ted!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts