Ninja H2 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up?

I haven't been so excited for a new bike in several years! If the suspected numbers (I4 blown 1000 with 225 HP and a race option around 300 HP) are true I'll put a deposit down the first day they are confirmed for the US.

Can't wait to power wheelie out of corner exit all the way down to the next turn :D

I'm getting bored on my 1198 and GSXR 1000. I need more powaaa!

Cheers,

McCarthy

·
Registered
220 Posts
Well this bike should give you that. Surprised that you are getting bored of the Panigale 1198. That bike seems like it is quite powerful. I suppose the Ninja H2 will be even more powerful so you are looking in the right place.

Do you do track riding at all?

And welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well this bike should give you that. Surprised that you are getting bored of the Panigale 1198. That bike seems like it is quite powerful. I suppose the Ninja H2 will be even more powerful so you are looking in the right place.

Do you do track riding at all?

And welcome to the forum!

Thanks.

I own the 1198, not the 1199 (which is the Panigale). Besides that my 1198 SP has a bit more power and torque than a stock Panigale.

Track and street..

·
Registered
554 Posts
welcome up! We've got the one guy with his deposit already down ;) Good stable, any sacrifices needed to bring the H2 home?

Reactions: McCarthy

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
welcome up! We've got the one guy with his deposit already down ;) Good stable, any sacrifices needed to bring the H2 home?

I don't have to.. but there is no reason to keep bikes that you don't ride anymore..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts