Ninja H2 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now calm down;)

I have always loved my 1990 750 kawks, had 7 of them in total,J/K/L/P models, however, not had one in the garage for over 18 months:(, there is just something about them I miss, yep, they are old, slow and heavy compared to todays modern bikes but boy i love them

Any bikes make you feel like this guys

Rob

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
86 GSX-R 7/11 I miss the **** out of that bike, and 91 ZX7R.
91 ZX7R (zxr750) in the UK ha got to be one of the best looking bikes buit

Here are my old beauties, ZXR750K1 race bike and ZXR750J road bike

I had so many good times on those bikes

Rob

Attachments

·
Registered
443 Posts
Still have my black 1991 ZX11 C3 purchased in 1993. Love it, just had the fork tubes re-chromed. I have to remind myself that I can't take corners the same way as the H2. Suspension has come so far but I accept that and enjoy what was the super bike of it's era.

Attachments

·
Registered
439 Posts
Still got my 2000 A1 zx12r, modified, don't ever want to get rid of it, have spend far too much time & money getting it to where I want it. Even now when I take it out after riding the H2 it just feels so comfortable and like "home"!

So now I have 2 bikes to keep!!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still have my black 1991 ZX11 C3 purchased in 1993. Love it, just had the fork tubes re-chromed. I have to remind myself that I can't take corners the same way as the H2. Suspension has come so far but I accept that and enjoy what was the super bike of it's era.

The original comfy rocket ship:)

Never had the 1100 but had the zzr600, fook me that was a quick old thing for the time

Rob

·
Registered
765 Posts
I would say my 2014 1700 VMAX carbon is the best bike I’ve ever ridden. Can’t explain exactly why but I love it and would never sell it:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts