Ninja H2 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I had a micron on my 04. Don't know why mine was so huge but. Sounded slightly better than stock but for my personal preference wasn't loud enough. I'm sure it will be an improvement over the H2s stock Kawsaki muffler though if that's the version you have.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had a micron on my 04. Don't know why mine was so huge but. Sounded slightly better than stock but for my personal preference wasn't loud enough. I'm sure it will be an improvement over the H2s stock Kawsaki muffler though if that's the version you have.

hi, yours was the long sleeve.

The one which I going to install to the H2 is Micron Superlight version for ZX 10R 2006-07.
The sound is quite loud.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Guess loud is relative. It's still a large, sound restrictive slip on. Are you putting the micron in place of the stock muffler because any slip on the H2 while keeping the cat wont make a loud exhaust. It will look better than the huge stock muffler though, sound slightly better I bet. I understand in some parts of the world the sound police are in full force. Looking forward to seeing it on your bike. Good luck.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Very excited to hear what these sound like once you have them installed. I'm sure you can get a better note than what the stock gives. Not that the stock pipe is bad.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Guess loud is relative. It's still a large, sound restrictive slip on. Are you putting the micron in place of the stock muffler because any slip on the H2 while keeping the cat wont make a loud exhaust. It will look better than the huge stock muffler though, sound slightly better I bet. I understand in some parts of the world the sound police are in full force. Looking forward to seeing it on your bike. Good luck.
And depending where you live they might be a bit aggressive when pulling you over, noticed they're like that to riders at times, some think you might take off

1 - 11 of 11 Posts