Ninja H2 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
So my question is what is a safe hp to aim for in a flash ive got so far 2 ecu flashes 1 220hp and 1 240hp i dont use the 240hp flash due to thinking i could damage my bike so ive stuck with ths 220hp but just noticed the new h2 is 231hp would it be safe to up my hp to 231?
Why am asking this?
Well i use the bike as a daily rider as well as for my week end fun so it must be super reliable as it is now but i do want to get a little more power out of her

She is a Kawasaki H2 2015 with full brocks and bmc filter

Any feedback would be appreciated
Thank you for ur time 馃挴

Registered
You will find on YouTube the engine designer says it'd designed for 300hp but experiance has shown that 240hp is starting to bcome unusable for a road bike. Mine is happy at 220hp and at that hp the bike can out ride me.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
You will find on YouTube the engine designer says it'd designed for 300hp but experiance has shown that 240hp is starting to bcome unusable for a road bike. Mine is happy at 220hp and at that hp the bike can out ride me.
Ok thank you for ur feedback at the moment the bike is on 220hp as i did feel the 240 was a bit much but was mainly wondering if it can safely do 230hp as in like the 2020 h2 or has that h2 got stronger parts fitted?

Im gussing its not possible to just get a standard 2020 h2 flash and flash it to a 2015 h2 is it?

Thank you

Registered
So my question is what is a safe hp to aim for in a flash ive got so far 2 ecu flashes 1 220hp and 1 240hp i dont use the 240hp flash due to thinking i could damage my bike so ive stuck with ths 220hp but just noticed the new h2 is 231hp would it be safe to up my hp to 231?
Why am asking this?
Well i use the bike as a daily rider as well as for my week end fun so it must be super reliable as it is now but i do want to get a little more power out of her

She is a Kawasaki H2 2015 with full brocks and bmc filter

Any feedback would be appreciated
Thank you for ur time 馃挴
Hi,

i also have a 2015.
I am looking for a good flash. Can u please share your files with me?

Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts